Strato Nature 484 5L
Shake the base lacquer up well. Mix strato nature 484 thoroughly and evenly with Crosslinker M in a ratio of 10:1. Wait for 10 minutes, stir again and then use. Do not mix more material than can be used within 2 hours. Apply strato nature 484 evenly with the Aquatop-Roller at minimum 15°C floor temperature in 2 coats onto the professionally prepared wood. Interim sanding between coats with an abrasive mesh 120.
- The professionally sanded and grouted subsurface must be in a clean, dry condition, free of oil, wax and dust.
- In heavily used areas an additional coat is recommended. This will probably result in an increased brightening effect.
- Alternatively, the sanding between coats can be carried out with a PU Renovation-pad, whereby the structure of the wood is not evened out so much, resulting in a livelier surface.
- The lacquer is whitish during its wet phase, but transparent when it has dried.
- A further option, after mixing up with the cross-linker, is to insert the (enclosed) canister-sieve before pouring out the mixture. As well as coarsely filtering the liquid, the rate of pouring is slowed down, thus making dosage much easier.
- Floor and material temperature must not be allowed to fall below +15°C during application and drying time
- The rules of the professional trade are to be observed.
100-120 ml/m² per coat (8-10 m²/l). For best results and an even surface image, work in thick layers. In the case of highly absorbing wood increased consumption is possible.
Can be carefully walked on, or worked on again, after about 3 hours (at 20 °C and 50% relative humidity, ventilation). The area should not be mopped wet in the first 3 days afterwards. After 10 days at the earliest the floor can be cared for, or a carpet laid on it. Low temperatures, increased humidity, poor ventilation, and drying inhibiting wood ingredients can extend the drying time substantially.