Waterborne Dense Surface Sealer formerly Meta Creme
‘META’ stands for: change -> transformation -> at a higher stage of development.
META CRÈME TECHNOLOGY
META CRÈME™ starts working immediately on contact with the surface. Self-assembling components enter through the tiny capillaries present in all porous building materials to deeply connect on a microscopic level to the subsurface. The treatment becomes permanently part of the material itself, causing damaging liquids such as oil and water-borne salts to be repelled.
- Next generation technology = the ultimate penetration and lifespan.
- Retains natural colour and finish of the surface.
- Super oil and water repellency for superior stain protection.
- Super penetration creates large water and oil-repelling barrier, which provides protection against stains and many serious problems, including efflorescence, picture framing, spalling and freeze-thaw damage.
- Low odour, non-drip cream. Ultra low VOC, fulfils strictest LEEDS requirements.
- Easy, one coat application.
- Makes cleaning easier and keeps the surface looking new for longer; controls moss and mildew growth.
- Breathable – water vapour escapes freely, helping to avoid harmful moisture buildup inside the treated material.
- Use indoors or outdoors.
- Treated areas are food contact safe.
- Alkali resistant – won’t break down in contact with cement based materials.
- Can seal hairline cracks up to 0.3 mm (0.012 in.).
- Will maintain a superior gloss level when used to treat highly polished surfaces.